Accessing Library Services
If you are not on campus, you can still take advantage of Colby Libraries’ online resources. To access these resources you’ll need:
- An active Colby account (Colby’s single sign-on page can be found here), 99% of Colby Libraries electronic (online) resources can be accessed off campus using Okta.
- To access some online services and resources you will need to use Colby’s virtual private network (VPN) client (PULSE) which allows you to connect to many Colby College resources while off campus.
- An inter-library loan (ILL) account. Set yours up here (Note that at this point only materials available electronically can be requested through ILL: interlibrary loan of physical items is not yet operating).
Suggest a Purchase
To request materials please use the suggest a purchase form.
Returning Library Materials (Books, etc.)
If you’re off-campus and can’t return books on campus, library books can be returned using the book drops located in Cotter Union, just outside of the book store. You may also return your books by mail to the following address, using low-cost United States Postal Service (USPS) media mail:
Colby College-MILLER LIBRARY
5100 Mayflower Hill
Waterville, ME 04901
Need a prepaid shipping label? Email us at [email protected] with the following information and we’ll send you a prepaid label:
- Your name
- Your full address, including zip code
- Total weight of the package